Monday, November 2, 2009

The Beginning

Blogging is a fairly new thing to me. I did it for awhile a few years ago, but this is something I want to go further than just sharing what has been happening in my life.

This is for those of you who want help with your finances. You may ask yourself, why would I listen to a guy talk about finances on a blog? That is a good question, why would you? You do not know me and I may not know you. However, I am here to offer sound advice for those who are hurting. If you have questions about a particular subject, please feel free to leave a comment and I will try and answer your question in the best way I know how, with honesty.

I may give you the advice you did not want to hear, but I am not going to sidestep the question or give you the "sissy" way out. I am here to challenge people to live a better life.

Do you feel like the weight of the world is coming down on you? Do you feel like you have no idea where your money is going? Do you wish you could have a system in place to feel like you have control over your finances? Do you feel like you have no hope when it comes to getting out of debt?

If you answered yes to any of those questions, this is the blog for you! Please follow me on my own journey of becoming debt free. I want to be there by your side to help you out!

Thanks,

1 comment:

  1. I'm with ya, Mike (and Kristin)! Aron and I are already working hard at becoming debt free!

    ReplyDelete